An analysis of the possible causes of product market malfunctioning in the EU: First results for manufacturing and service sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Coenen & Roland Straub, 2005.
"Does Government Spending Crowd in Private Consumption? Theory and Empirical Evidence for the Euro Area,"
Wiley Blackwell, pages 435-470.
- Coenen, Günter & Straub, Roland, 2005. "Does government spending crowd in private consumption? Theory and empirical evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 513, European Central Bank.
- Günter Coenen & Roland Straub, 2005. "Does Government Spending Crowd In Private Consumption? Theory and Empirical Evidence for the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 05/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Resende, Marcelo, 2008. "Efficiency measurement and regulation in US telecommunications: A robustness analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 205-218.
- Julia Darby & Jacques Melitz, 2008. "Social spending and automatic stabilizers in the OECD," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 715-756, October.
- Michel Juillard & Ondrej Kamenik & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2006. "Measures of Potential Output from an Estimated DSGE Model of the United States," Working Papers 2006/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Fatás & Ilian Mihov, 2003. "The Case for Restricting Fiscal Policy Discretion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1419-1447.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output," NBER Working Papers 7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Artis, Luca Onorante, 2006. "The Economic Importance of Fiscal Rules," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/14, European University Institute.
- Lorenzo Forni & Libero Monteforte, 2006. "The estimated general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: the case of the euro area," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 142, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Bringing Citizens Back In: Renewing Public Service Regulation," MPRA Paper 33051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2012. "Dynamic market selection in EU business services," MPRA Paper 41016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "The European Union, southern multinationals and the question of the 'strategic industries'," MPRA Paper 33040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "The European Community commercial policy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "The European Community commercial policy," Working Papers hal-00972936, HAL.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel DÃaz-Fuentes & Marcos FernÃ¡ndez-GutiÃ©rrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011. "The new regulation of public infrastructure services in the European Union. Challenges for territorial cohesion," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1416, European Regional Science Association.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2010. "Is the European Union ready for foreign direct investment from emerging markets?," MPRA Paper 33036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altomonte & Marcella Nicolini & Armando Rungi & Laura Ogliari, 2010. "Assessing the Competitive Behaviour of Firms in the Single Market: A Micro-based Approach," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 409, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & van Leeuwen, George, 2013. "Market selection and scale inefficiency – A new methodology applied to EU business services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 77-94.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean economy; economic integration; regulation; competition; innovation; Internal Market; Single Market; structural policy; manufacturing sectors; service sectors; Ilzkovitz; Dierx; Sousa;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .