The new regulation of public infrastructure services in the European Union. Challenges for territorial cohesion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2008.
"Distributional Effects of Price Reforms in the Italian Utility Markets,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 135-163, March.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael Demoussis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2006. "Facets of the digital divide in Europe: Determination and extent of internet use," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 235-246.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2008.
"Combining Revealed And Stated Preference Data To Estimate The Nonmarket Value Of Ecological Services: An Assessment Of The State Of The Science,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 872-908, December.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2005. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Nonmarket Value of Ecological Services: An Assessment of the State of the Science," Working Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2007.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "Do you pay a fair price for electricity? Consumers’ satisfaction and utility reform in the EU," Departmental Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Steven Van de Walle, 2006. "The impact of public service values on services of general interest reform debates," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 183-205, June.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Silvia SALINI & Pieralda FERRARI, 2007. "European consumers’ attitudes on services of general interest: accessibility, price and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2010.
"Evaluating Eu Policies On Public Services: A Citizens' Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 281-311, June.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2008. "Evaluating EU policies on public services: a citizens´ perspective," MPRA Paper 9420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Clifton & Francisco ComÃn & Daniel DÃaz Fuentes, 2005. "‘Empowering Europe'S Citizens’?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 417-443, September.
- Arnold PICOT & Nico GROVE, 2010. "Closing gaps in the information society: providing high-speed broadband access to rural areas," Departmental Working Papers 2010-17, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Adriaan Dierx & Nuno Sousa, 2008. "An analysis of the possible causes of product market malfunctioning in the EU: First results for manufacturing and service sectors," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 336, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Monica Giulietti & Catherine Waddams Price & Michael Waterson, 2005. "Consumer Choice and Competition Policy: a Study of UK Energy Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(506), pages 949-968, October.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca, 2004. "ICT policies for SMEs and regional disparities. The Spanish case," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 55-75, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2011-11-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .