Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Regina Riphahn & Oliver Serfling, 2005. "Item non-response on income and wealth questions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 521-538, September.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giuseppe BOGNETTI & Gabriel OBERMANN, 2012. "Local Public Services In European Countries: Main Results Of A Research Project By Ciriec International," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(4), pages 485-503, December.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes & Marcos Fernández-Gutiérrez, 2014. "The impact of socio-economic background on satisfaction: evidence for policy-makers," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, October.
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009.
"Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Ferrari & Laura Pagani & Carlo Fiorio, 2011. "A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 545-554, December.
- Simona GRASSI & Riccardo PUGLISI, 2008. "Regulation and consumer satisfaction from public services: an individual fixed effects approach," Departmental Working Papers 2008-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Silvia SALINI & Pieralda FERRARI, 2007. "European consumers’ attitudes on services of general interest: accessibility, price and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Daniel McFadden, 1986. "The Choice Theory Approach to Market Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 275-297.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2010.
"Evaluating Eu Policies On Public Services: A Citizens' Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 281-311, June.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2008. "Evaluating EU policies on public services: a citizens´ perspective," MPRA Paper 9420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Giancarlo Manzi, 2014. "Citizens evaluate public services: a critical overview of statistical methods for analysing user satisfaction," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 236-252, September.
- Paola Annoni & Rainer Brüggemann, 2009.
"Exploring Partial Order of European Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 471-487, July.
- Paola Annoni & Rainer Brüggemann, 2007. "Exploring partial order of European countries," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1056, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Sebastian Jilke & Steven Van de Walle, 2013. "Two track public services? Citizens' voice behaviour towards liberalized services in the EU15," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 465-476, May.
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Robert O'Brien & Pamela Homer, 1987. "Corrections for coarsely categorized measures: LISREL's polyserial and polychoric correlations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 349-360, December.
- Rebecca M. Turner & David J. Spiegelhalter & Gordon C. S. Smith & Simon G. Thompson, 2009. "Bias modelling in evidence synthesis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(1), pages 21-47.
- Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Florio, Massimo & Gambaro, Marco, 2011. "Telecom reforms in the EU: Prices and consumers' satisfaction," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 382-396, May.
More about this item
Keywordsevaluation; services of general interest; statistical indicators; statistical models; meta-analysis; consumers.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- L88 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2014-07-05 (Marketing)
- NEP-ORE-2014-07-05 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crc:wpaper:1404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRIEC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciulgbe.html .