Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2009.
"Liberalisation in a world of second best: evidence on European network industries,"
17873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Oct 2009.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2009. "Liberalisation in a world of second best: evidence on European network industries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 3983, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo & Perucca, Giovanni, 2013. "User satisfaction and the organization of local public transport: Evidence from European cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 209-218.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Telecom prices, regulatory reforms, and consumers’ satisfaction: evidence for 15 EU countries," Departmental Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "Do you pay a fair price for electricity? Consumers’ satisfaction and utility reform in the EU," Departmental Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- P. A. Ferrari & S. Salini, 2008. "Measuring Service Quality: The Opinion of Europeans about Utilities," Working Papers 2008.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumers’ Satisfaction; Gas; Electricity; Telephone; Water; Eurobarometer;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-08-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-08 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2007.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .