Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://tcs.wildapricot.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/357/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009.
"Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI & Silvia SALINI, 2005. "A comparison between alternative models for environmental ordinal data: Nonlinear PCA vs Rasch Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rich, Richard, 1988. "The Economic Development of Japan c. 1868–1941. By Macpherson W. J.. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Macmillan Education Ltd., 1987. Pp. 93. $8.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 760-761, September.
- Maurizio Vichi & Roberto Rocci & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2007. "Simultaneous Component and Clustering Models for Three-way Data: Within and Between Approaches," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(1), pages 71-98, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.