Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=101794|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Vichi & Roberto Rocci & Henk A.L. Kiers, 2007. "Simultaneous Component and Clustering Models for Three-way Data: Within and Between Approaches," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 71-98, June.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-23, Se.
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009.
"Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pieralda FERRARI & Paola ANNONI & Silvia SALINI, 2005. "A comparison between alternative models for environmental ordinal data: Nonlinear PCA vs Rasch Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Rich, Richard, 1988. "The Economic Development of Japan c. 1868–1941. By W. J. Macpherson. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Macmillan Education Ltd., 1987. Pp. 93. $8.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(03), pages 760-761, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:28:y:2011:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.