Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B, 1978. "Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 135-141, May.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico ANDREIS & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2015. "Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Using Multidimensional Item Response Theory Models," Departmental Working Papers 2015-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giancarlo Manzi & Sonia Stefanizzi & Pier Alda Ferrari, 2016. "In the end, will we all be Europeans? A two-phase analysis of citizens’ sentiment towards the EU," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2535-2551, November.
- Pier Ferrari & Laura Pagani & Carlo Fiorio, 2011. "A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 545-554, December.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Ferrari, Pier Alda & Annoni, Paola & Barbiero, Alessandro & Manzi, Giancarlo, 2011. "An imputation method for categorical variables with application to nonlinear principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2410-2420, July.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI & Sonia STEFANIZZI, 2017. "On the Impact of the European Union in Citizens’ Perception of Quality of Life," Departmental Working Papers 2017-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
KeywordsServices of General Interest; Dissatisfaction Index; Nonlinear Principal Component Analysis; Robustness Analysis; Bootstrap Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:unimip:unimi-1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .