Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B, 1978. "Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 135-141, May.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Carlo Fiorio & M. Florio & S. Salini & P. Ferrari, 2007. "Consumers’ Attitudes on Services of General Interest in the EU: Accessibility, Price and Quality 2000-2004," Working Papers 2007.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Ferrari & Laura Pagani & Carlo Fiorio, 2011. "A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 545-554, December.
- Ferrari, Pier Alda & Annoni, Paola & Barbiero, Alessandro & Manzi, Giancarlo, 2011. "An imputation method for categorical variables with application to nonlinear principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 2410-2420, July.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI & Sonia STEFANIZZI, 2017. "On the Impact of the European Union in Citizens’ Perception of Quality of Life," Departmental Working Papers 2017-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Federico ANDREIS & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2015. "Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Using Multidimensional Item Response Theory Models," Departmental Working Papers 2015-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giancarlo Manzi & Sonia Stefanizzi & Pier Alda Ferrari, 2016. "In the end, will we all be Europeans? A two-phase analysis of citizens’ sentiment towards the EU," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2535-2551, November.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
KeywordsServices of general interest; Dissatisfaction index; Nonlinear principal component analysis; Robustness analysis; Bootstrap methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:44:y:2010:i:6:p:1191-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.