A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pier Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2010.
"Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1191-1205, October.
- Pier Alda Ferrari & Paola Annoni & Giancarlo Manzi, 2007. "Evaluation and comparison of European countries: public opinion on services," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1058, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Silvia SALINI & Pieralda FERRARI, 2007. "European consumers’ attitudes on services of general interest: accessibility, price and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2003. "Alternative Specifications of Multivariate Multilevel Probit Ordinal Response Models," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 28(1), pages 31-44, March.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:13:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-004-0087-1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Manzi & Sonia Stefanizzi & Pier Alda Ferrari, 2016. "In the end, will we all be Europeans? A two-phase analysis of citizens’ sentiment towards the EU," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2535-2551, November.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Castelnovo, Paolo & Florio, Massimo, 2017.
"The empirics of regulatory reforms proxied by categorical variables: recent findings and methodological issues,"
78256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio, 2017. "The Empirics of Regulatory Reforms Proxied by Categorical Variables: Recent Findings and Methodological Issues," Working Papers 2017.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsEurobarometer; Services of general interest; Nonlinear principal component analysis; Clustered data; Multilevel models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:104:y:2011:i:3:p:545-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.