Analysis of university course evaluations: from descriptive measures to multilevel models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele La Rocca & Maria Lucia Parrella & Ilaria Primerano & Isabella Sulis & Maria Prosperina Vitale, 2017. "An integrated strategy for the analysis of student evaluation of teaching: from descriptive measures to explanatory models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 675-691, March.
- Pier Ferrari & Laura Pagani & Carlo Fiorio, 2011. "A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 545-554, December.
- Bruno ARPINO & Roberta VARRIALE, 2010. "Assessing The Quality Of Institutionsâ€™ Rankings Obtained Through Multilevel Linear Regression Models," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(1(11)_Spr), pages 7-22.
- Arpino, Bruno & Varriale, Roberta, 2009.
"Assessing the quality of institutions’ rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models,"
19873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Arpino & Roberta Varriale, 2009. "Assessing the quality of institutions' rankings obtained through multilevel linear regression models," Working Papers 019, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Giorgio E. Montanari & Marco Doretti, 2019. "Ranking Nursing Homes’ Performances Through a Latent Markov Model with Fixed and Random Effects," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 307-326, November.
- Isabella Sulis & Mariano Porcu, 2012. "Comparing degree programs from students’ assessments: A LCRA-based adjusted composite indicator," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 193-209, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCourse evaluation; student ratings; ordinal variables; multilevelmodels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:13:y:2004:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-004-0087-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.