Comparing degree programs from students’ assessments: A LCRA-based adjusted composite indicator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sis-statistica.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10260/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- Sheila M. Bird & Cox Sir David & Vern T. Farewell & Goldstein Harvey & Holt Tim & Smith Peter C., 2005. "Performance indicators: good, bad, and ugly," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(1), pages 1-27.
- Irini Moustaki & Martin Knott, 2000. "Generalized latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 391-411, September.
- David Draper & Mark Gittoes, 2004. "Statistical analysis of performance indicators in UK higher education," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 449-474.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.