Comparing degree programs from students’ assessments: A LCRA-based adjusted composite indicator
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Irini Moustaki & Martin Knott, 2000. "Generalized latent trait models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 391-411, September.
- David Draper & Mark Gittoes, 2004. "Statistical analysis of performance indicators in UK higher education," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 449-474.
- Sheila M. Bird & Cox Sir David & Vern T. Farewell & Goldstein Harvey & Holt Tim & Smith Peter C., 2005. "Performance indicators: good, bad, and ugly," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(1), pages 1-27.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.