Performance indicators: good, bad, and ugly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abramo, Giovanni & D’Angelo, Ciriaco Andrea & Grilli, Leonardo, 2015. "Funnel plots for visualizing uncertainty in the research performance of institutions," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 954-961.
- Isabella Sulis & Mariano Porcu, 2015. "Assessing Divergences in Mathematics and Reading Achievement in Italian Primary Schools: A Proposal of Adjusted Indicators of School Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 607-634, June.
- Dwyer, Rocky, 2009. "Effectiveness Measurement: When Will We Get It Right?," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 14(27), pages 63-71.
- Vainieri, Milena & Vola, Federico & Gomez Soriano, Gregorio & Nuti, Sabina, 2016. "How to set challenging goals and conduct fair evaluation in regional public health systems. Insights from Valencia and Tuscany Regions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 1270-1278.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009.
"The limitations of using school league tables to inform school choice,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(4), pages 835-851.
- George Leckie & Harvey Goldstein, 2009. "The Limitations of Using School League Tables to Inform School Choice," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/208, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Finn Førsund & Dag Edvardsen & Sverre Kittelsen, 2015. "Productivity of tax offices in Norway," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 269-279, June.
- Søgaard, Rikke & Kristensen, Søren Rud & Bech, Mickael, 2015. "Incentivising effort in governance of public hospitals: Development of a delegation-based alternative to activity-based remuneration," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 1076-1085.
- Nazarov, Vladimir & Davis, Christopher Mark & Gerry, Christopher J. & Polyakova, Aleksandra & Sisigina, Natalia & Sokolov, D., 2015. "Evaluating the Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Health System," Published Papers mn41, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kramarz, Francis & Machin, Stephen & Ouazad, Amine, 2008.
"What Makes a Test Score? The Respective Contributions of Pupils, Schools, and Peers in Achievement in English Primary Education,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3866, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis Kramarz & Stephen Machin & Amine Ouazad, 2008. "What Makes a Test Score ? The Respective Contributions of Pupils, Schools and Peers in Achievement in English Primary Education," Working Papers 2008-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francis Kramarz & Stephen Machin & Amine Ouazad, 2009. "What Makes a Test Score? The Respective Contributions of Pupils, Schools and Peers in Achievement in English Primary Education," CEE Discussion Papers 0102, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R., 2006. "Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 86-99, November.
- Isabella Sulis & Mariano Porcu, 2012. "Comparing degree programs from students’ assessments: A LCRA-based adjusted composite indicator," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(2), pages 193-209, June.
- John Buckell & Andrew Smith & Roberta Longo & David Holland, 2013. "Health inefficiency and unobservable heterogeneity - empirical evidence from pathology services in the UK National Health Service," Working Papers 1307, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Maria Cristiana Martini & Luigi Fabbris, 2017. "Beyond Employment Rate: A Multidimensional Indicator of Higher Education Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 351-370, January.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:2:p:355-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- María del Carmen Bas & Stefano Tarantola & José Miguel Carot & Andrea Conchado, 2017. "Sensitivity Analysis: A Necessary Ingredient for Measuring the Quality of a Teaching Activity Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 931-946, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:168:y:2005:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.