A multilevel multinomial logit model for the analysis of graduates’ skills
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bellio & E. Gori, 2003. "Impact evaluation of job training programmes: Selection bias in multilevel models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 893-907.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2003. "Alternative Specifications of Multivariate Multilevel Probit Ordinal Response Models," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 28(1), pages 31-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2016.
"Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 131-143.
- González, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2013. "Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain," Efficiency Series Papers 2013/07, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- F. Cugnata & G. Perucca & S. Salini, 2017. "Bayesian networks and the assessment of universities' value added," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1785-1806, July.
- Makoto Chikaraishi & Akimasa Fujiwara & Junyi Zhang & Kay Axhausen, 2011. "Identifying variations and co-variations in discrete choice models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 993-1016, November.
- Ko, Joonho & Lee, Sugie & Byun, Miree, 2019. "Exploring factors associated with commute mode choice: An application of city-level general social survey data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 36-46.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Andrzej Zurawski, 2017. "Measuring skills mismatches revisited – introducing sectoral approach," IBS Working Papers 03/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Dezhi Yin & Sabyasachi Mitra & Han Zhang, 2016. "Research Note—When Do Consumers Value Positive vs. Negative Reviews? An Empirical Investigation of Confirmation Bias in Online Word of Mouth," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 131-144, March.
- Bottia, Martha Cecilia & Stearns, Elizabeth & Mickelson, Roslyn Arlin & Moller, Stephanie & Valentino, Lauren, 2015. "Growing the roots of STEM majors: Female math and science high school faculty and the participation of students in STEM," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 14-27.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2010. "Selection bias in linear mixed models," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 309-329.
- Sandra De Iaco & Sabrina Maggio & Donato Posa, 2019. "A Multilevel Multinomial Model for the Dynamics of Graduates Employment in Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 149-168, November.
- Börner, Jan & Shively, Gerald E. & Wunder, Sven & Wyman, Miriam, 2012. "How do rural households respond to economic shocks? Insights from hierarchical analysis using global data," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126143, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomoko Kishi, 2013. "Cohort Effects, Spousal Incomes and Female Labour Force Participation in Japan - A Panel Data Analysis," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 16(2), pages 201-217.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Di Ciommo, Floridea & Comendador, Julio & López-Lambas, María Eugenia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2014. "Exploring the role of social capital influence variables on travel behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 46-55.
- Li Yu & Peter F. Orazem, 2014.
"O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 431-442, July.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F., 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F., 2014. "O-Ring production on U.S. hog farms: joint choices of farm size, technology, and compensation," ISU General Staff Papers 201407010700001231, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "O-Ring Production on U.S. Hog Farms: Joint Choices of Farm Size, Technology, and Compensation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pier Ferrari & Laura Pagani & Carlo Fiorio, 2011. "A Two-Step Approach to Analyze Satisfaction Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 545-554, December.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2005.
"Unemployment and Under-Employment: The Case of Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(I), pages 23-70, March.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2003. "Unemployment and under-employment: the case of Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Peter Haan, "undated". "Conditional logit versus random coefficient models: An analysis using GLLAMM," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 7, Stata Users Group.
- Peter Haan, 2004. "Discrete Choice Labor Supply: Conditional Logit vs. Random Coefficient Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 394, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zucchelli, E. & Harris, M. & Zhao, X., 2012. "Ill-health and transitions to part-time work and self-employment among older workers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745, December.
- Cristina Conflitti, 2009. "Opinion Surveys on the Euro: a Multilevel Multinomial Logistic Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2009-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniel S. J. Lechmann & Christoph Wunder, 2017. "The Dynamics of Solo Self-Employment: Persistence and Transition to Employership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 932, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Zhifeng Gao & Ted C. Schroeder, 2009.
"Consumer responses to new food quality information: are some consumers more sensitive than others?,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 339-346, May.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Schroeder, Ted C., 2008. "Consumer Responses to New Food Quality Information: Are Some Consumers More Sensitive than Others," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6168, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheng, Leilei & Yin, Changbin & Chien, Hsiaoping, 2015. "Demand for milk quantity and safety in urban China: evidence from Beijing and Harbin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(2), April.
- Wen, Chieh-Hua & Huang, Chia-Jung & Fu, Chiang, 2020. "Incorporating continuous representation of preferences for flight departure times into stated itinerary choice modeling," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 10-20.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto, 2020.
"Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 17(C).
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu & Alberto Motta, 2011. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk–Taking in Older Age," CSEF Working Papers 285, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Loretti Dobrescu & Dimitris Christelis & Alberto Motta, 2012. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk-taking in Older Age," Working Papers 201208, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto, 2011. "Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping & Hong, Soo Jeong, 2015. "Retail channel and consumer demand for food quality in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 359-366.
- Tina Birgitte Hansen & Jes Sanddal Lindholt & Axel Diederichsen & Rikke Søgaard, 2019. "Do Non-participants at Screening have a Different Threshold for an Acceptable Benefit–Harm Ratio than Participants? Results of a Discrete Choice Experiment," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 12(5), pages 491-501, October.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2006. "Who favors enlargement?: Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 520-543, June.
- Tovar, Jorge, 2012. "Consumers’ Welfare and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Car Industry in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 808-820.
- Pereira, Pedro & Ribeiro, Tiago, 2011.
"The impact on broadband access to the Internet of the dual ownership of telephone and cable networks,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 283-293, March.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 06-10, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 17, Portuguese Competition Authority.
More about this item
KeywordsJob skills; Multilevel models; Polytomous response; Selection bias;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:3:p:381-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.