Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:02:p:450-458_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1986.
"Classical estimation methods for LDV models using simulation,"
Handbook of Econometrics,in: R. F. Engle & D. McFadden (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2383-2441
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A & Ruud, Paul A., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3cg196fr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou and Paul A. Ruud., 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Economics Working Papers 93-219, University of California at Berkeley.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Paul A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- V.A. Hajivassiliou & P. A. Ruud, 1993. "Classical Estimation Methods for LDV Models Using Simulation," Econometrics 9311002, EconWPA.
- Hedeker, Donald, 1999. "MIXNO: a computer program for mixed-effects nominal logistic regression," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 4(i05).
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll, 1983. "A maximum likelihood method for fitting the wandering vector model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 553-566, December.
- Terry Elrod, 1988. "Choice Map: Inferring a Product-Market Map from Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 21-40.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1987. "Specifying and testing econometric models for rank-ordered data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 83-104.
- Henry Brady, 1989. "Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2016.
"Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 131-143.
- González, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2013. "Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain," Efficiency Series Papers 2013/07, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Cristina Conflitti, 2009. "Opinion Surveys on the Euro: a Multilevel Multinomial Logistic Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2009-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Wunder, Christoph, 2016. "The dynamics of solo self-employment: Persistence and transition to employership," Discussion Papers 98, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2009.
"The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 321-333, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Commons in International Fisheries: An Empirical Examination," School of Economics Working Papers 2007-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Di Ciommo, Floridea & Comendador, Julio & López-Lambas, María Eugenia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios, 2014. "Exploring the role of social capital influence variables on travel behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 46-55.
- Bell Andrew & Smith James & Sabel Clive E. & Jones Kelvyn, 2016. "Formula for success: Multilevel modelling of Formula One Driver and Constructor performance, 1950–2014," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 99-112, June.
- Xiaohui Zheng & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Estimating parameters of dichotomous and ordinal item response models with gllamm," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 313-333, September.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2005.
"Unemployment and Under-Employment: The Case of Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(I), pages 23-70, March.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2003. "Unemployment and under-employment: the case of Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Antonio D’Ambrosio & Willem J. Heiser, 2016. "A Recursive Partitioning Method for the Prediction of Preference Rankings Based Upon Kemeny Distances," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 774-794, September.
- Daniel S. J. Lechmann & Christoph Wunder, 2017. "The Dynamics of Solo Self-Employment: Persistence and Transition to Employership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 932, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Kroh, 2008. "The Preadult Origins of Post-Materialism: A Longitudinal Sibling Study," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 101, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Maria Iannario, 2012. "Modelling shelter choices in a class of mixture models for ordinal responses," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Martin Kroh, 2008. "The Preadult Origins of Post-Materialism: A Longitudinal Sibling Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 797, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ambrogi, Federico & Biganzoli, Elia & Boracchi, Patrizia, 2009. "Estimating crude cumulative incidences through multinomial logit regression on discrete cause-specific hazards," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2767-2779, May.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2007. "Latent Variable Modelling: A Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 712-745.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2007. "A multilevel multinomial logit model for the analysis of graduates’ skills," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(3), pages 381-393, November.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2007. "Multilevel and Latent Variable Modeling with Composite Links and Exploded Likelihoods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Maria Plotnikova, 2010. "A Model of the Housing Privatization Decision: The Case of Russia," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Klaus Pforr, 2014. "femlogit-Implementation of the multinomial logit model with fixed effects," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 14(4), pages 847-862, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilevel models; generalized linear latent and mixed models; factor models; random coefficient models; polytomous data; rankings; first choice; discrete choice; permutations; nominal data; gllamm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:2:p:267-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.