Staff turnover in hotels: Exploring the quadratic and linear relationships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2006.
"Labour pooling, labour poaching, and spatial clustering,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2001. "Labor pooling, labor poaching and spatial clustering," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20103, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton, 2001. "Labor Pooling, Labor Poaching and Spatial Clustering," CEP Discussion Papers dp0510, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton, 2006. "Labor Pooling, Labor Poaching, and Spatial Clustering," Post-Print halshs-00754183, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2001. "Labour Pooling, Labour Poaching and Spatial Clustering," CEPR Discussion Papers 2975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ringle, Christian M., 2006. "Segmentation for path models and unobserved heterogeneity: The finite mixture partial least squares approach," MPRA Paper 10734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara A. Sypniewska, 2014. "Evaluation of Factors Influencing Job Satisfaction," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 8(1), March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Belan, Pascal & Chéron, Arnaud, 2014. "Turbulence, training and unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 16-29.
- Beauregard, T. Alexandra & Henry, Lesley C., 2009. "Making the link between work-life balance practices and organizational performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25224, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Olivia Guillon & Cécile Cézanne, 2014. "Employee Loyalty and Organizational Performance: A Critical Survey," Post-Print halshs-01340477, HAL.
- Pan, Frank C., 2015. "Practical application of importance-performance analysis in determining critical job satisfaction factors of a tourist hotel," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 84-91.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter Verhaest & Eddy Omey, 2006. "Discriminating between alternative measures of over-education," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(18), pages 2113-2120.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2014. "The Impact of Caring Climate, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment on Job Performance of Employees in a China’s Insurance Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 339-349, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eide, Dorthe & Fuglsang, Lars & Sundbo, Jon, 2017. "Management challenges with the maintenance of tourism experience concept innovations: Toward a new research agenda," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 452-463.
- Marko Sarstedt & Christian M Ringle & Jun-Hwa Cheah & Hiram Ting & Ovidiu I Moisescu & Lacramioara Radomir, 2020. "Structural model robustness checks in PLS-SEM," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(4), pages 531-554, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching, 2013. "Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 851-861.
- Ewing, Michael T. & Napoli, Julie, 2005. "Developing and validating a multidimensional nonprofit brand orientation scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 841-853, June.
- Vendrell-Herrero, Ferran & Bustinza, Oscar F. & Opazo-Basaez, Marco, 2021. "Information technologies and product-service innovation: The moderating role of service R&D team structure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 673-687.
- Hauck, Jana & Suess-Reyes, Julia & Beck, Susanne & Prügl, Reinhard & Frank, Hermann, 2016. "Measuring socioemotional wealth in family-owned and -managed firms: A validation and short form of the FIBER Scale," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 133-148.
- Mooradian, Todd & Matzler, Kurt & Uzelac, Borislav & Bauer, Florian, 2016. "Perspiration and inspiration: Grit and innovativeness as antecedents of entrepreneurial success," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 232-243.
- Escrig-Tena, Ana B. & Segarra-Ciprés, Mercedes & García-Juan, Beatriz & Beltrán-Martín, Inmaculada, 2018. "The impact of hard and soft quality management and proactive behaviour in determining innovation performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 1-14.
- Sebastian Goebel & Barbara Weißenberger, 2016. "The Dark Side of Tight Financial Control: Causes and Remedies of Dysfunctional Employee Behaviors," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(1), pages 69-101, April.
- Charles H. Schwepker, 2019. "Strengthening Customer Value Development and Ethical Intent in the Salesforce: The Influence of Ethical Values Person–Organization Fit and Trust in Manager," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 913-925, October.
- Carmen Lages & Cristiana Raquel Lages & Luis Filipe Lages, 2004. "The relqual scale: a measure of relationship quality in export market ventures," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp447, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Alteren, Gro & Tudoran, Ana Alina, 2016. "Enhancing export performance: Betting on customer orientation, behavioral commitment, and communication," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 370-381.
- Donna Marshall & Lucy McCarthy & Marius Claudy & Paul McGrath, 2019. "Piggy in the Middle: How Direct Customer Power Affects First-Tier Suppliers’ Adoption of Socially Responsible Procurement Practices and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 1081-1102, February.
- Heng Liu & Xiu-hao Ding & Hai Guo & Jin-hui Luo, 2014. "How does slack affect product innovation in high-tech Chinese firms: The contingent value of entrepreneurial orientation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 47-68, March.
- Luo, Zongwei & Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Hazen, Benjamin & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Sustainable production framework for cement manufacturing firms: A behavioural perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 495-502.
- Cho, Young Sik & Linderman, Kevin, 2019. "Metacognition-based process improvement practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 132-144.
- Tania Hasan & Mehwish Jawaad & Irfan Butt, 2021. "The Influence of Person–Job Fit, Work–Life Balance, and Work Conditions on Organizational Commitment: Investigating the Mediation of Job Satisfaction in the Private Sector of the Emerging Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-20, June.
- Curkovic, Sime, 2003. "Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 130-155, April.
- Maiga, Adam S. & Nilsson, Anders & Jacobs, Fred A., 2013. "Extent of managerial IT use, learning routines, and firm performance: A structural equation modeling of their relationship," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 297-320.
- Antony Paulraj, 2009. "Environmental motivations: a classification scheme and its impact on environmental strategies and practices," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 453-468, November.
- Junghyun Yoon & Jaehoon Rhee & Alisher Tohirovich Dedahanov, 2017. "The roles of networks among innovators in regional innovation: comparative analysis between China and South Korea," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 790-804, May.
More about this item
KeywordsStaff turnover; Hotels; Quadratic analysis; India;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/tourism-management .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.