Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron S. Kenett, 2011. "On the planning and design of sample surveys," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 2681-2681, November.
- Lauritzen, Steffen L., 1995. "The EM algorithm for graphical association models with missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 191-201, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Anna Giunta & Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Emanuela Sirtori, 2017. "Big Science, Learning And Innovation: Evidence From Cern Procurement," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0225, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0349-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federica Cugnata & Silvia Salini, 2014. "Model-based approach for importance–performance analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3053-3064, November.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:235-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Tarantola & Paola Vicard & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 160, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Flaminia Musella & Paola Vicard, 2015. "Object-oriented Bayesian networks for complex quality management problems," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 115-133, January.
- Zhang, Ya & Zhao, Hai & He, Xuan & Pei, Fan-Dong & Li, Guang-Guang, 2016. "Bayesian prediction of earthquake network based on space–time influence domain," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 138-149.
- Lidia Ceriani & Chiara Gigliarano, 2016. "Multidimensional well-being: A Bayesian Networks approach," Working Papers 399, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Networks; Customer Satisfaction; Eurobarometer; Service Quality;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-06-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-NET-2009-06-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2007-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .