Multidimensional well-being: A Bayesian Networks approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- M. Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Andrew Gelman, 2010. "Economic Disparities and Life Satisfaction in European Regions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 339-361, April.
- Scutari, Marco, 2010. "Learning Bayesian Networks with the bnlearn R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 35(i03).
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2013.
"Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Wellbeing: An Overview,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 7-34, January.
- Koen DECANCQ & María Ana LUGO, 2010. "Weights in multidimensional indices of well-being: an overview," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen & LUGO, Maria Ana, 2013. "Weights in multidimensional indices of wellbeing: an overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2493, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2015.
"What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 94-104.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristof BOSMANS & Koen DECANCQ & Erwin OOGHE, 2015. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2838, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2005. "Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 997-1019, June.
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Gonzalo Casta~neda, 2019. "Quantifying the Coherence of Development Policy Priorities," Papers 1902.00430, arXiv.org.
- Castañeda, Gonzalo & Chávez-Juárez, Florian & Guerrero, Omar A., 2018.
"How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 335-361.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Gonzalo Casta~neda & Florian Ch'avez-Ju'arez, 2019. "How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks," Papers 1902.00432, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate analysis; directed acyclic graphs; probabilistic inference; well-being;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2016-05-28 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2016-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.