Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron S. Kenett, 2011. "On the planning and design of sample surveys," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 2681-2681, November.
- Lauritzen, Steffen L., 1995. "The EM algorithm for graphical association models with missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 191-201, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0349-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:235-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federica Cugnata & Silvia Salini, 2014. "Model-based approach for importance–performance analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3053-3064, November.
- Zhang, Ya & Zhao, Hai & He, Xuan & Pei, Fan-Dong & Li, Guang-Guang, 2016. "Bayesian prediction of earthquake network based on space–time influence domain," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 138-149.
- Claudia Tarantola & Paola Vicard & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 160, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Anna Giunta & Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Emanuela Sirtori, 2017. "Big Science, Learning And Innovation: Evidence From Cern Procurement," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0225, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Pier Ferrari & Silvia Salini, 2011. "Complementary Use of Rasch Models and Nonlinear Principal Components Analysis in the Assessment of the Opinion of Europeans About Utilities," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 28(1), pages 53-69, April.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Flaminia Musella & Paola Vicard, 2015. "Object-oriented Bayesian networks for complex quality management problems," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 115-133, January.
- Lidia Ceriani & Chiara Gigliarano, 2016. "Multidimensional well-being: A Bayesian Networks approach," Working Papers 399, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian networks; customer satisfaction; Eurobarometer; service quality;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:36:y:2009:i:11:p:1177-1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.