Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Salini & Ron Kenett, 2009. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1177-1189.
- John Mylonakis, 2009. "Customer Relationship Management Functions: A Survey of Greek Bank Customer Satisfaction Perceptions," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-31, May.
- Lauritzen, Steffen L., 1995. "The EM algorithm for graphical association models with missing data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 191-201, February.
- Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y., 2001. "Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 347-360, April.
- Silvia SALINI & Ron S. KENETT, 2007. "Bayesian networks of customer satisfaction survey data," Departmental Working Papers 2007-33, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- H. Sherman & Joe Zhu, 2006. "Benchmarking with quality-adjusted DEA (Q-DEA) to seek lower-cost high-quality service: Evidence from a U.S.bank application," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 301-319, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:142-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:235-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:10:p:1785-1806 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flaminia Musella & Paola Vicard, 2015. "Object-oriented Bayesian networks for complex quality management problems," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 115-133, January.
- E. Cene & F. Karaman, 2015. "Analysing organic food buyers' perceptions with Bayesian networks: a case study in Turkey," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1572-1590, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian networks; Customer satisfaction; Mystery shopping; Service quality improvement.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Paolo Bonomolo to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.