Report NEP-MKT-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2012. "Search Costs, Demand-Side Economies and the Incentives to merge under Bertrand Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Claudia Tarantola & Paola Vicard & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento 160, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Dumea, Andrei-Cosmin & Andrei, Andreia Gabriela, 2012. "Organic food consumer in Romania," MPRA Paper 36865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumbhar, Vijay, 2011. "Service quality perception and customers’ satisfaction in internet banking service: a case study of public and private sector banks," MPRA Paper 36959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Mergers and difference-in-difference estimator: why firms do not increase prices?”," IREA Working Papers 201205, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.