Evaluating EU policies on public services: a citizens´ perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2010. "Evaluating Eu Policies On Public Services: A Citizens' Perspective," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 281-311, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judith Clifton & Francisco ComÃn & Daniel DÃaz Fuentes, 2005. "‘Empowering Europe'S Citizens’?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 417-443, September.
- Massimo Florio, 2007. "Electricity Prices as Signals for the Evaluation of Reforms: An Empirical Analysis of Four European Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-27.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz‐Fuentes & Marcos Fernández‐Gutiérrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011.
"Is Market‐Oriented Reform Producing A ‘Two‐Track’ Europe? Evidence From Electricity And Telecommunications,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 495-513, December.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Is Market-Oriented Reform Producing a “Two-Track” Europe? Evidence from Electricity and Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 33018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mildred E. Warner, 2012. "Does Local Government Size Matter? Privatization and Hybrid Systems of Local Service Delivery," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1212, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sorin Dan & Rhys Andrews, 2016. "Market-Type Mechanisms and Public Service Equity: A Review of Experiences in European Public Services," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 301-317, September.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel DÃaz-Fuentes & Marcos FernÃ¡ndez-GutiÃ©rrez & Julio Revuelta, 2011. "The new regulation of public infrastructure services in the European Union. Challenges for territorial cohesion," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1416, European Regional Science Association.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes & Marcos Fernández-Gutiérrez, 2014. "The impact of socio-economic background on satisfaction: evidence for policy-makers," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, October.
- Mildred E. Warner, 2013. "Does local government size matter? Privatization and hybrid systems of local service delivery," Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 11, pages 263-288 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huanming WANG & Mildred E. WARNER & Yuanhong TIAN & Dajian ZHU, 2014. "Public Owner With Business Delivery Mode In China: Case Study Of The Shanghai Public Bus System," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 147-164, March.
- JosÃ© M. Alonso & Judith Clifton & Daniel DÃaz-Fuentes, 2015.
"Did New Public Management Matter? An empirical analysis of the outsourcing and decentralization effects on public sector size,"
Public Management Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 643-660, May.
- Alonso, Jose M. & Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "Did New Public Management Matter? An Empirical Analysis of The Outsourcing and Decentralization Effects on Public Sector Size," MPRA Paper 43255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith CLIFTON & Daniel DÍAZ FUENTES & Marcos FERNÁNDEZ GUTIÉRREZ & Julio REVUELTA, 2010. "Rethinking public service regulation after the crisis," Departmental Working Papers 2010-35, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Bringing Citizens Back In: Renewing Public Service Regulation," MPRA Paper 33051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas SWARTS & Mildred E. WARNER, 2014. "Hybrid Firms And Transit Delivery: The Case Of Berlin," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 127-146, March.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez (ed.), 2013. "The Challenge of Local Government Size," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15294.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández-Gutiérrez, Marcos, 2013. "How consumers’ socio-economic background influences satisfaction: Insights for better utility regulation," MPRA Paper 47271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Clifton & Francisco Comín & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2011.
"From national monopoly to multinational corporation: How regulation shaped the road towards telecommunications internationalisation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 761-781, August.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Comín Comín, Francisco, 2011. "From national monopoly to Multinational Corporation: how regulation shaped the road towards telecommunications internationalization," MPRA Paper 33017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of public services; evaluation; citizen; consumer; satisfaction; privatization; liberalization; competition;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.