The Political-Economy Implications of the Transition from State-Owned to Mixed-Owned Enterprises: Evidence from the European Gas Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Christiansen, 2011. "The Size and Composition of the SOE Sector in OECD Countries," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Paul H. Malatesta & Kathryn L. DeWenter, 2001. "State-Owned and Privately Owned Firms: An Empirical Analysis of Profitability, Leverage, and Labor Intensity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 320-334.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 321-389.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Aoife Brophy Haney & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "New models of public ownership in energy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 174-192.
- Davis, Christina & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson , Kristina, 2014.
"State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade,"
0576, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Christina L. & Fuchs, Andreas & Johnson, Kristina, 2016. "State Control and the Effects of Foreign Relations on Bilateral Trade," MPRA Paper 74597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Network Industries and Social Welfare: The Experiment that Reshuffled European Utilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199674855.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 2004. "The Challenges of Privatization: An International Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199249343.
More about this item
KeywordsState-owned enterprises; Mixed-owned enterprises; Partial privatisation; Golden share; Golden power; Corporate governance; Political economy of gas;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P18 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Energy; Environment
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2017-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .