The Size and Composition of the SOE Sector in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bałtowski & Grzegorz Kwiatkowski, 2014. "Modele funkcjonowania i nadzoru państwa nad przedsiębiorstwami państwowymi," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 5-26.
- Clò Stefano & Ferraris Matteo & Florio Massimo, 2015.
"Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 111-138.
- Stefano CLÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Massimo FLORIO, 2015. "Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Vasiliki Bazdekidu, 2015. "Corporate management in Greece in the context of debt crisis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 91-105.
- Abramov, Alexander & Radygin, Alexander & Chernova, Maria, 2017.
"State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23.
- A. Abramov & A. Radygin & M. Chernova., 2016. "State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Luc Bernier & Massimo Florio & Johan Willner, 2016. "Rationales, performance and governance of public entreprises. Editorial introduction," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 5-10.
- Chang, Winston W. & Chen, Fang-yueh, 2016. "Strategic managerial delegation and industrial policy competition in vertically-related markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 429-442.
- Voszka, Éva, 2015.
"Államosítás, privatizáció és gazdaságpolitika - a főirány széttöredezése
[Nationalization and privatization - in the shadow of changing paradigms of economic policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 717-748.
- Roberto CARDINALE, 2017. "The Political-Economy Implications of the Transition from State-Owned to Mixed-Owned Enterprises: Evidence from the European Gas Sector," Departmental Working Papers 2017-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Clò, Stefano & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "The targets of state capitalism: evidence from M&A deals," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 61-74.
- Del Bo, Chiara D. & Ferraris, Matteo & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "Governments in the market for corporate control: Evidence from M&A deals involving state-owned enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-109.
- Balázs Égert & Antoine Goujard, 2014. "Strengthening Competition in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1125, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Florio, 2014. "The return of public enterprise," Working Papers 201401, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; privatisation; state-owned enterprises;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaae:5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .