Trade policy and mixed enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2015. "The feasibility of privatization and foreign penetration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 36-46.
- Dapeng Cai & Yukio Karasawa-Ohtashiro, 2015. "International cross-ownership of firms and strategic privatization policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 39-62, September.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:120:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-016-0502-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2014. "Port privatization in an international oligopoly," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 382-397.
- Chang, Winston W. & Ryu, Han Eol, 2016. "Export rivalry, vertically-related markets, and optimal public ownership policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 392-401.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard, 2017. "Strategic Trade and Privatization Policies in Bilateral Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 80340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arghya Ghosh & Manipushpak Mitra & Bibhas Saha, 2015. "Privatization, Underpricing, and Welfare in the Presence of Foreign Competition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(3), pages 433-460, June.
- Stähler, Frank & Traub, Stefan, 2009. "Privatization and liberalization in vertically linked markets," TranState Working Papers 95, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Chung-Yu Wu & Wen-Jung Liang & Chao-Cheng Mai, 2016. "Public Enterprise Privatization: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 456-467, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01314650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2016.
"Trade Liberalisation and Optimal R&D Policies in a Model of Exporting Firms Conducting Process Innovation,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Thanh Le & Cuong Le Van, 2016. "Trade Liberalisation and Optimal R&D Policies in a Model of Exporting Firms Conducting Process Innovation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Mixed oligopoly, optimal privatization, and foreign penetration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1465-1470, July.
- Ming Lin & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2012. "Presence of foreign investors in privatized firms and privatization policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 71-80, September.
- Naoto Jinji, 2013. "Is Corporate Environmentalism Good for Domestic Welfare?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 901-911, November.
- Leonard Wang & Jen-yao Lee & Chin-shu Huang, 2012. "Maximum-Revenue and Optimum-Welfare Tariffs in International Mixed Duopoly: Does the Order of Firms’ Move Matter?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 273-283, September.
- Wang, Chia-Chi & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2015. "An analysis of policy harmonization on privatization and trade liberalization," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 279-290.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-yao & Hsu, Chu-chuan, 2014. "Privatization, foreign competition, and social efficiency of free entry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 138-147.
- Leonard F.S. Wang & Jen-yao Lee, 2010. "Partial Privatization, Foreign Competition, and Tariffs Ranking," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2405-2412.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Free trade agreements and privatization policy with an excess burden of taxation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 55-64.
- Shuai Niu, 2015. "Privatization in the presence of patent licensing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 151-163, October.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:42:y:2009:i:2:p:590-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.