Energy deprivation dynamics and regulatory reforms in Europe: Evidence from household panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2005.
"Regulation And Investment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 791-825, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2002. "Regulation and Investment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 549, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Ardagna, Silvia & Nicoletti, Giorgio & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2003. "Regulation and Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003. "Regulation and Investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 352, OECD Publishing.
- Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2005. "Regulation and Investment," Scholarly Articles 2579825, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2003. "Regulation and Investment," NBER Working Papers 9560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2008.
"Distributional Effects of Price Reforms in the Italian Utility Markets,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 135-163, March.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- K. Bayliss, 2002. "Privatization And Poverty: The Distributional Impact of Utility Privatization," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 603-625, December.
- World Bank, 2000. "Can Africa Claim the 21st Century?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22962.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"Regulation, productivity and growth: OECD evidence,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 9-72, April.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003. "Regulation, Productivity and Growth: OECD Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 347, OECD Publishing.
- Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2003. "Regulation, productivity, and growth : OECD evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2944, The World Bank.
- Jacques Percebois, 2008. "Electricity Liberalization in the European Union: Balancing Benefits and Risks," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20.
- Daniele Checchi & Massimo Florio & Jorge Carrera, 2009. "Privatisation Discontent and Utility Reform in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 333-350.
- Ghazala Azmat & Alan Manning & John Van Reenen, 2007.
"Privatization, Entry Regulation and the Decline of Labor's Share of GDP: A Cross-Country Analysis of the Network Industries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0806, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Manning, Alan & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Privatization, Entry Regulation and the Decline of Labour's Share of GDP: A Cross-Country Analysis of the Network Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Manning, Alan & Van Reenen, John, 2007. "Privatization, entry regulation and the decline of labor's share of GDP: a cross-country analysis of the network industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4552, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cook, Paul & Uchida, Yuichiro, 2001. "Privatisation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30634, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116.
- Ambra Poggi, 2007.
"Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Ambra Poggi, 2003. "Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?," Working Papers wpdea0308, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Florio, 2007. "Electricity Prices as Signals for the Evaluation of Reforms: An Empirical Analysis of Four European Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-27.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2008.
"The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 704-713, February.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0737, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carlo Fiorio & Massimo Florio & Raffaele Doronzo, 2007. "The Electricity Industry Reform Paradigm in the European Union: Testing the Impact on Consumers," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1066, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio, 2006. "The Great Divestiture: Evaluating the Welfare Impact of the British Privatizations, 1979-1997," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bouzarovski, 2014. "Energy poverty in the European Union: landscapes of vulnerability," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 276-289, May.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 222-232.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio, 2017.
"The Empirics of Regulatory Reforms Proxied by Categorical Variables: Recent Findings and Methodological Issues,"
2017.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Castelnovo, Paolo & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "The empirics of regulatory reforms proxied by categorical variables: recent findings and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 78256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Florio, Massimo & Taveggia, Giulia, 2015. "Asymmetric effects of electricity regulatory reforms in the EU15 and in the New Member States: Empirical evidence from residential prices 1990–2011," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 72-90.
- Lidia CERIANI & Simona SCABROSETTI, 2011. "The distributional impact of privatization in developing countries: the role of democratic institutions," Departmental Working Papers 2011-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio, 2014. "Energy Reforms and Consumer Prices in the EU over twenty Years," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Peter A. Groothuis & Tanga McDaniel Mohr, 2014. "Do Consumers Want Smart Meters? Incentives or Inertia: Evidence from North Carolina and Lessons for Policy," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy sector reform European Union Deprivation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.