Bringing Citizens Back In: Renewing Public Service Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Telecom prices, regulatory reforms, and consumers’ satisfaction: evidence for 15 EU countries," Departmental Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "Do you pay a fair price for electricity? Consumers’ satisfaction and utility reform in the EU," Departmental Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Silvia SALINI & Pieralda FERRARI, 2007. "European consumers’ attitudes on services of general interest: accessibility, price and quality," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes, 2010.
"Evaluating Eu Policies On Public Services: A Citizens' Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 281-311, June.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2008. "Evaluating EU policies on public services: a citizens´ perspective," MPRA Paper 9420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahneman, Daniel, 2002. "Maps of Bounded Rationality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Judith Clifton & Francisco ComÃn & Daniel DÃaz Fuentes, 2005. "‘Empowering Europe'S Citizens’?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 417-443, September.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Adriaan Dierx & Nuno Sousa, 2008. "An analysis of the possible causes of product market malfunctioning in the EU: First results for manufacturing and service sectors," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 336, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Privatization; Public Services; Telecommunications; Electricity; Gas and water;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-09-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HME-2011-09-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .