Report NEP-REG-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Basel III – responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 33082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán, 2011. "How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure," Papers WP401, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Comín Comín, Francisco, 2011. "From national monopoly to Multinational Corporation: how regulation shaped the road towards telecommunications internationalization," MPRA Paper 33017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Yoo, Seung Han, 2011. "Strategic Analysis of Influence Peddling," Working Papers 11-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández Gutiérrez, Marcos & Revuelta, Julio, 2011. "Bringing Citizens Back In: Renewing Public Service Regulation," MPRA Paper 33051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Dogan, Pinar, 2011. "Access Pricing, Competition, and Incentives to Migrate from "Old" to "New" Technology," Working Paper Series rwp11-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christoph Böhringer & Jared C. Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2011. "Embodied Carbon Tariffs," NBER Working Papers 17376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An anarchist’s reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 33067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyono, Kazuharu & Ishikawa, Jota, 2011. "Environmental Management Policy under International Carbon Leakage," CCES Discussion Paper Series 45, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.