How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gorecki, Paul & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Sean, 2011. "How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52160, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith, 2009. "Development impact fees and employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 54-62, January.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012.
"Perceived externalities of cell phone base stations: the case of property prices in Hamburg, Germany,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations: The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 44(2), pages 396-410, February.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Perceived Externalities of Cell Phone Base Stations – The Case of Property Prices in Hamburg, Germany," Working Papers 039, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-407, December.
- J. Peter Clinch & Eoin O'Neill, 2010. "Designing Development Planning Charges: Settlement Patterns, Cost Recovery and Public Facilities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(10), pages 2149-2171, September.
- Alex Anas & Robin Lindsey, 2011. "Reducing Urban Road Transportation Externalities: Road Pricing in Theory and in Practice," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 66-88, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsdata/Econometric model/investment/Ireland/Policy/Regional disparities/regulation;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-09-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-REG-2011-09-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2011-09-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .