Impact fees and single-family home construction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002. "The welfare economics of land use planning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Land use regulation and new construction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 639-662, December.
- Gyourko, Joseph, 1991. "Impact fees, exclusionary zoning, and the density of new development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 242-256, September.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-407, December.
- Yinger, John, 1998. "The Incidence of Development Fees and Special Assessments," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 1), pages 23-41, March.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M., 2004. "An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-661, November.
- Yinger, John, 1998. "The Incidence of Development Fees and Special Assessments," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(1), pages 23-41, March.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2004. "Urban growth controls: transitional dynamics of development fees and growth boundaries," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 215-237, March.
- Gregory Burge & Keith Ihlanfeldt, 2006. "The Effects Of Impact Fees On Multifamily Housing Construction," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 5-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skidmore, Mark, 2014.
"Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States,"
Working Paper Series
3422, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Mark Skidmore, 2014. "Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Bimonte, Salvatore & Stabile, Arsenio, 2015. "Local taxation and urban development. Testing for the side-effects of the Italian property tax," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 100-107.
- Cameron K. Murray, 2016. "Developers pay developer charges," Discussion Papers Series 567, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Molloy, Raven, 2015. "Regulation and Housing Supply," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Burge, Gregory, 2014. "The capitalization effects of school, residential, and commercial impact fees on undeveloped land values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-13.
- Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2016.
"Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-89.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects," AEI Economics Working Papers 10343, American Enterprise Institute.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects," NBER Working Papers 19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith, 2009. "Development impact fees and employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 54-62, January.
- Duffy, David & McQuinn, Kieran & Morley, Ciara & Foley, Daniel, 2015. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2015," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20154.
- Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Young, Cheryl & Lall, Somik V. & Vishwanath, Tara, 2013. "Leveraging land to enable urban transformation : lessons from global experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6312, The World Bank.
- Jenny Schuetz & Rachel Meltzer & Vicki Been, 2009. "Silver Bullet or Trojan Horse? The Effects of Inclusionary Zoning on Local Housing Markets," Working Paper 8519, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Morley, Ciara & Duffy, David & McQuinn, Kieran, 2015. "A Review of Housing Supply Policies," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Adam Jones, 2015. "Fees and Firms: An Empirical Examination of the Relationship Between Development Impact Fees and Firms," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(2), pages 261-269, June.
- Cheshire, Paul, 2009. "Urban land markets and policy failures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30837, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ball, Michael & Meen, Geoffrey & Nygaard, Christian, 2010. "Housing supply price elasticities revisited: Evidence from international, national, local and company data," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 255-268, December.
- Jackson, Kristoffer, 2016. "Do land use regulations stifle residential development? Evidence from California cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 45-56.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2007. "The effect of land use regulation on housing and land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 420-435, May.
- Joseph Gyourko & Raven Molloy, 2014. "Regulation and Housing Supply," NBER Working Papers 20536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:60:y:2006:i:2:p:284-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.