Report NEP-URE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan, 2011. "Tiebout Sorting and Neighborhood Stratification," NBER Working Papers 17364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Martin & Klaesson, Johan & P Larsson, Johan, 2011. "Spatial Density and Productivity – an analysis on one-by-one kilometer squares," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 255, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of convergence theories and new economic geography in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Ferreira & Joseph Gyourko, 2011. "Anatomy of the Beginning of the Housing Boom: U.S. Neighborhoods and Metropolitan Areas, 1993-2009," NBER Working Papers 17374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beatrix Eugster & Raphaël Parchet, 2011. "Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 11.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of Keynesian theory and new economic geography in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian A. Jacob & Jens Ludwig & Douglas L. Miller, 2011. "The Effects of Housing and Neighborhood Conditions on Child Mortality," NBER Working Papers 17369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2011. "The importance of real and nominal shocks on the UK housing market," Working Papers fe_2011_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Leuven, Edwin & Rønning, Marte, 2011. "Classroom Grade Composition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 5922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giacomo Masier & Ernesto Villanueva, 2011. "Consumption and Initial Mortgage Conditions: Evidence From Survey Data," BCL working papers 52, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Morgan Kelly, 2011. "A Note on the Size Distribution of Irish Mortgages," Working Papers 201117, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Monica Brezzi & Lewis Dijkstra & Vicente Ruiz, 2011. "OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán, 2011. "How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure," Papers WP401, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vítor Martinho, 2011. "Analysis of net migration between the Portuguese regions," Working Papers 80, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Innovation performance and embeddedness in networks: evidence from the Ethiopian footwear cluster," MERIT Working Papers 2011-043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2011. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration,Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1108, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Cory Koedel & Michael Podgursky, 2011. "Teacher Pension Systems, the Composition of the Teaching Workforce, and Teacher Quality," Working Papers 1109, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shriver, Scott K. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Hofstetter, Reto, 2011. "Social Ties and User-Generated Content: Evidence from an Online Social Network," Research Papers 2083, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2011. "Friendsâ€™ networks and job finding rates," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization and Peasants' Financial Burden in China," CEMA Working Papers 490, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Bishop, John A., 2011. "Social Interactions in the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5934, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Lacombe, Donald J., 2011. "Minimum Wages and Teen Employment: A Spatial Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5933, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Andersson, Martin & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2011. "Creative Destruction and Productivity – entrepreneurship by type, sector and sequence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 256, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2011. "New insights on the role of location advantages in international innovation," MERIT Working Papers 2011-045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2011. "Electoral Competition as a Determinant of Fiscal Decentralization," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1107, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Natalia Magnani & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy," Working Papers 12/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alena Bicakova & Zuzana Prelcova & Renata Pasalicova, 2011. "Who Borrows and Who May Not Repay?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp443, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Robert McMillan & Alvin Murphy & Christopher Timmins, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of Demand for Houses and Neighborhoods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000213, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Hilscher & Joshua M. Pollet & Mungo Wilson, 2011. "Are credit default swaps a sideshow? Evidence that Information Flows from Equity to CDS Markets," Working Papers 35, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised May 2013.
- Raphael A. Auer & Philip U. Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2011-10, Swiss National Bank.