OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Isidro Cantarino Martí, 2013. "Redefiniendo ciudades," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Goerlich Gisbert, Francisco J. & Cantarino Marti, Isidro, 2014. "El concepto europeo de ciudad: una aplicación para España," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 30, pages 145-156.
- Ognjen Žurovec & Sabrija Čadro & Bishal Kumar Sitaula, 2017. "Quantitative Assessment of Vulnerability to Climate Change in Rural Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Tomasz Klimanek & Sylwia Filas-Przybył, 2019. "The Impact Of The Applied Typology On The Statistical Picture Of Population Ageing In Urban Areas In Poland – A Comparative Analysis," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 20(4), pages 135-152, December.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Isidro Cantarino Martí, 2013. "Población rural y urbana a nivel municipal," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ayça Akarçay Gürbüz & Sezgin Polat & Mustafa Ulus, 2014. "In Limbo: Exploring Transition to Discouragement," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 527-551, September.
- Laird, James J. & Mackie, Peter J., 2014. "Wider economic benefits of transport schemes in remote rural areas," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 92-102.
- Christensen, Linda & Nielsen, Otto Anker & Rich, Jeppe & Knudsen, Mette, 2020. "Optimizing airport infrastructure for a country: The case of Greenland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Eugenio Cejudo García & José Antonio Cañete Pérez & Francisco Navarro Valverde & Noelia Ruiz Moya, 2020. "Entrepreneurs and Territorial Diversity: Success and Failure in Andalusia 2007–2015," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Francisco J. Goerlich & Ernest Reig & Isidro Cantarino, 2016. "Delimitación y características de las áreas rurales en los municipios y las provincias españolas," Working Papers 1606, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; distance to markets; labour market mobility; OECD regional typology; road networks; rural regions;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2011-09-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2011-09-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2011-09-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-09-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2011/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.