Report NEP-GEO-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of convergence theories and new economic geography in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of Keynesian theory and new economic geography in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What said the economic theory about Portugal. Another approach," MPRA Paper 33022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What said the economic theory about Portugal," MPRA Paper 33021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Klaesson, Johan & P Larsson, Johan, 2011. "Spatial Density and Productivity – an analysis on one-by-one kilometer squares," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 255, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- VÃtor Martinho, 2011. "Analysis of net migration between the Portuguese regions," Working Papers 80, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber, 2011. "Do Kazakh Regions Converge?," Memoranda - Policy Papers 52, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Monica Brezzi & Lewis Dijkstra & Vicente Ruiz, 2011. "OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán, 2011. "How impact fees and local planning regulation can influence deployment of telecoms infrastructure," Papers WP401, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Lacombe, Donald J., 2011. "Minimum Wages and Teen Employment: A Spatial Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natalia Magnani & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy," Working Papers 12/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2011. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration,Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1108, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Aurelio Bruzzo & Michelle Lins de Moraes, 2011. "Gli squilibri socio-economici in Argentina e il Focem. Quali prospettive dall'esperienza del fondo di coesione dell'UE?," Working Papers 201110, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan, 2011. "Tiebout Sorting and Neighborhood Stratification," NBER Working Papers 17364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 2011-10, Swiss National Bank.