Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul D. Deng & Gary H. Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China's Industrial Productivity," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 818-832, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Marcel & Ypma, Gerard & van Ark, Bart van, 2007. "PPPs for Industry Output: A New Dataset for International Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-82, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Szirmai, Adam & Ruoen, Ren, 2000. "Comparative performance in Chinese manufacturing, 1980-1992," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 16-53.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Albert G. Z. Hu & Jian Su, 2006. "The Sources and Sustainability of China's Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 1-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemoine, Françoise & Poncet, Sandra & Ünal, Deniz, 2015.
"Spatial rebalancing and industrial convergence in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 39-63.
- Françoise Lemoine & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2015. "Spatial rebalancing and industrial convergence in China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299061, HAL.
- Françoise Lemoine & Grégoire Mayo & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2014. "The Geographic Pattern of China's Growth and Convergence within Industry," Working Papers 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1161-x is not listed on IDEAS
- MILOSAN, Alexandru-Ioan, 2013. "China'S Bubble," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 2(3), pages 34-39, December.
- Marian Rizov & Xufei Zhang, 2014. "Regional disparities and productivity in China: Evidence from manufacturing micro data," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 321-339, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Economic Growth; Productivity Convergence; Regional Disparity; Sustainability; China; International Comparison of Productivity (ICOP);
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-09-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2011-09-05 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2011-09-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-09-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-09-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brd:wpaper:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leslie Yancich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsbraus.html .