The Sources and Sustainability of China's Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Straub, Roland & Thimann, Christian, 2010.
"The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 425-444, October.
- Thimann, Christian & Straub, Roland, 2009. "The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China," Working Paper Series 1040, European Central Bank.
- Gunby, Philip & Jin, Yinghua & Robert Reed, W., 2017.
"Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 242-255.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 15/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Andersson, Fredrik N.G. & Edgerton, David L. & Opper, Sonja, 2013.
"A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 239-251.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Edgerton, David & Opper, Sonja, 2011. "A Matter of Time: Revisiting Growth Convergence in China," Working Papers 2011:23, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Su, Jian & Jefferson, Gary H., 2012. "Differences in returns to FDI between China's coast and interior: One country, two economies?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 259-269.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Hua, Ping, 2011.
"How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 628-645.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua, 2011. "How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?," Post-Print halshs-00666806, HAL.
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "China's Western Development Strategy: Policies, Effects and Prospects," MPRA Paper 35201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virginie JACQUIER-ROUX & Christian LE BAS, 2008. "Localisation Des Activités De R&D Des Firmes Multinationales, Modes D’Organisation En Réseaux Et Transfert Transnational Des Connaissances : Un Cadre D’Analyse," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 11-38.
- Linda Yueh, 2008. "How Productive is Chinese Labour? The Contributions of Labour Market Reforms, Competition and Globalisation," Economics Series Working Papers 418, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:533-553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul D. Deng & Gary H. Jefferson, 2011.
"Explaining Spatial Convergence of China's Industrial Productivity,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 818-832, December.
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Dobson, Wendy & Safarian, A.E., 2008. "The transition from imitation to innovation: An enquiry into China's evolving institutions and firm capabilities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-311, August.
- Minzhe Du & Bing Wang & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "Sources of China’s Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis Based on the BML Index with Green Growth Accounting," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-22, September.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2007. "Aspects, Models and Measures for Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in a Particular Location," Working Papers 182007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:3:p:789-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Jefferson, Gary H., 2008. "Technology diversity and development: Evidence from China's industrial enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 658-672, December.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; macroeconomics; economic growth; China GDP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:37:y:2006:i:2006-2:p:1-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.