Albert Guangzhou Hu
|First Name:||Albert Guangzhou|
|Department of Economics National University of Singapore 1 Arts Link Singapore 117570|
Department of Economics Singapore, Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS)
RePEc:edi:denussg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Hu, Albert, 2007. "Ideas and innovation in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4403, The World Bank.
- Albert G.Z. Hu & Adam B. Jaffe, 2001.
"Patent Citations and International Knowledge Flow: The Cases of Korea and Taiwan,"
NBER Working Papers
8528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hu, Albert G. Z. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2003. "Patent citations and international knowledge flow: the cases of Korea and Taiwan," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 849-880, June.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2010. "Propensity to patent, competition and China's foreign patenting surge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 985-993, September.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2009. "A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 57-68, September.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2009. "The Regionalization of Knowledge Flows in East Asia: Evidence from Patent Citations Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1465-1477, September.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2007. "Technology parks and regional economic growth in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 76-87, February.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Albert G. Z. Hu & Jian Su, 2006. "The Sources and Sustainability of China's Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 1-60.
- Albert G. Z. Hu & Gary H. Jefferson & Qian Jinchang, 2005. "R&D and Technology Transfer: Firm-Level Evidence from Chinese Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 780-786, November.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2004. "Returns to research and development in Chinese industry: Evidence from state-owned enterprises in Beijing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 86-107, January.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou, 2004. "Multinational Corporations, Patenting, and Knowledge Flow: The Case of Singapore," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 781-800, July.
- Hu, Albert G. Z. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2003.
"Patent citations and international knowledge flow: the cases of Korea and Taiwan,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 849-880, June.
- Albert G.Z. Hu & Adam B. Jaffe, 2001. "Patent Citations and International Knowledge Flow: The Cases of Korea and Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 8528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jefferson, Gary & Hu, Albert G. Z. & Guan, Xiaojing & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2003. "Ownership, performance, and innovation in China's large- and medium-size industrial enterprise sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 89-113.
- Albert Guangzhou Hu, 2003. "R&D organization, monitoring intensity, and innovation performance in chinese industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 117-144.
- Guangzhou Hu, Albert, 2001. "Ownership, Government R&D, Private R&D, and Productivity in Chinese Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 136-157, March.
- Hu, Albert G. Z., 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in China: Wu Yanrui, editor; Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 1999, 231 pages, ISBN 1-84064-022-7," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 471-475.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2001-10-09 2007-11-24
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2001-10-01 2007-11-24
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2001-10-09
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2001-10-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Albert Guangzhou Hu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.