Report NEP-SEA-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Hu, Albert, 2007. "Ideas and innovation in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4403, The World Bank.
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "The Thai Currency Crisis: Fracture in a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," MPRA Paper 5772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2007. "Effects of Trade Openness on the Steady State Growth Rates of Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Exogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 5851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5830 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Friedman, Jed & Thomas, Duncan, 2007. "Psychological health before, during, and after an economic crisis : results from Indonesia, 1993 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4386, The World Bank.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2007. "Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region," MPRA Paper 5831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2007.
- Helble, Matthias & Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2007. "Transparency, trade costs, and regional integration in the Asia Pacific," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4401, The World Bank.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irawati, DESSY, 2006. "Understanding The Triple Helix Model from The Perspective of the Developing Country: A Demand or A Challange for Indonesian Case Study?," MPRA Paper 5829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Roda, Jean-Marc & Cadène, Philippe & Guizol, Philippe & Santoso, Levania & Uzair Fauzan, Achmad, 2007. "Atlas of wooden furniture industry in Jepara, Indonesia," MPRA Paper 5873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hajo Holzmann & Sebastian Vollmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Income Distribution Dynamics and Pro-Poor Growth in the World from 1970 to 2003," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 161, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Djoni Hartono & Bilang Nauli Harahap, 2007. "Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water and Sanitation Availability in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200712, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2007.