Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaminade, Cristina & Vang, Jan, 2006. "Innovation policy for Asian SMEs: Exploring cluster differences," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Albert Berry & Edgard Rodriguez & Henry Sandee, 2001. "Small And Medium Enterprise Dynamics In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 363-384.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster; Triple Helix; SMEs;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2007-11-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-24 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2007-11-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.