|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|ROOI HARTENPARK 50 TILBURG 5038 NL THE NETHERLANDS|
(90%) BNI BANKhttp://bni.co.id
(10%) Business School Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:bsncluk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Roel Rutten & Irawati Dessy, 2011. "Knowledge Creation In Temporary Regional Networks," ERSA conference papers ersa10p535, European Regional Science Association.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2007. "Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region," MPRA Paper 5831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2007.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2006. "Understanding The Triple Helix Model from The Perspective of the Developing Country: A Demand or A Challange for Indonesian Case Study?," MPRA Paper 5829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Dessy Irawati & David Charles, 2010. "The involvement of Japanese MNEs in the Indonesian automotive cluster," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(2/3), pages 180-196.
- Eddy Setiawan & Dessy Irawati & Roel Rutten, 2016. "Indonesian entrepreneurs in the UK: a social capital perspective on challenges and opportunities of migrant entrepreneurs," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Capital and Regional Development, chapter 8, pages 193-220 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2007-11-24 2012-07-29
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2007-11-24 2007-11-24
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2007-11-24 2007-11-24
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2007-11-24 2012-07-29
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2012-07-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dessy Irawati should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.