Report NEP-CSE-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Yong Suk Jang, 2007. "Foreign Entry Strategies: Strategic Adaptation To Various Facets Of The Institutional Environment," Working Papers 3, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Serra, 2007. "Technology transfer within MNEs: An investigation of inter-subsidiary competition and cooperation," Working Papers 1, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Andrea Prencipe, 2007. "Regions Matter How Regional Characteristics Affect External Knowledge Acquisition and Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 07-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Sungu Armagan & Dan Li, 2007. "Vertical Integration For Full Outsourcing: Growth And Internationalization Of A Portuguese Packaging Firm," Working Papers 4, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann & Lawrence A. Plummer, 2007. "Creating Strategic Advantage through Entrepreneurial Governance in New Ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2007. "Innovation and Economic Growth: What is the actual importance of R&D?," FEP Working Papers 254, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- T. Ciarli & R. Leoncini & S. Montresor & M. Valente, 2007. "Organisation of industry and innovation dynamics," Working Papers 609, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maliranta, Mika & Asplund, Rita, 2007. "Training and Hiring Strategies to Improve Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 1105, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ricardo Paes Mamede & Daniel Mota & Manuel Mira Godinho, 2007. "Are The Dynamics Of Knowledge-Based Industries Any Different?," GEE Papers 0003, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2007.
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business," Working Papers 2, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2006. "Understanding The Triple Helix Model from The Perspective of the Developing Country: A Demand or A Challange for Indonesian Case Study?," MPRA Paper 5829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2007. "Innovation, R&D Spillovers and Productivity: The Role of Knowledge-Intensive Services," Working Papers XREAP2007-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2007.
- Leitão, João & Ferreira, João, 2007. "Liberalization of European Telecommunications and Entrepreneurship: Why German and Portuguese Experiences are so Equal and so Different?," MPRA Paper 5728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Deroïan & Christian Milelli & Zouhaïer M’Chirgui, 2007. "Evidences on inter-firm R&D partnerships in three high-tech industries," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-24, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.