Are The Dynamics Of Knowledge-Based Industries Any Different?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudolf Alvise Lennkh & Antonello D'Agostino, 2016. "Euro Area Sovereign Ratings: An Analysis of Fundamental Criteria and Subjective Judgement," Working Papers 14, European Stability Mechanism.
- Dilek Teker & Aynur Pala & Oya Kent, 2013. "Determination of Sovereign Rating: Factor Based Ordered Probit Models for Panel Data Analysis Modelling Framework," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 122-132.
- Marlene Amstad & Frank Packer, 2015. "Sovereign ratings of advanced and emerging economies after the crisis," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based industries; market entry; firm survival;
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-11-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-11-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2007-11-24 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .