Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson & Geoffrey Jones, 2019. "Organizational innovation in the multinational enterprise: Internalization theory and business history," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(8), pages 1338-1358, October.
- Gian Luca Gregori & Silvia Cardinali & Meri Travaglini, 2013. "Imprese calzaturiere e competitivit? nel mercato mondiale: il caso di una media luxury brand company," MERCATI & COMPETITIVIT?, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 151-168.
- Patricio Saiz & Jose Luis Zofio, 2020. "The Making and Consolidation of the First National Trademark System: Diffusion of Trademarks across Spanish Regions (1850â€“1920)," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2060, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2020.
- Paul Duguid & Teresa da Silva Lopes & John Mercer, 2008. "Shifting Patterns in Marks and Registration: France, the United States and United Kingdom, 1870-1970," Working Papers 21, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sáiz, Patricio & Fernández, Paloma, 2009. "Intangible assets and competitiveness in Spain: an approach based on trademark registration data in Catalonia (1850-1946)," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Stefan Schwarzkopf, 2008. "Turning Trade Marks into Brands: how Advertising Agencies Created Brands in the Global Market Place, 1900-1930," Working Papers 18, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2007-11-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgs:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cgqmwuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Pedro S. Martins (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cgqmwuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.