Shifting Patterns in Marks and Registration: France, the United States and United Kingdom, 1870-1970
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petra Moser, 2005.
"How Do Patent Laws Influence Innovation? Evidence from Nineteenth-Century World's Fairs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1214-1236, September.
- Petra Moser, 2003. "How Do Patent Laws Influence Innovation? Evidence from Nineteenth-Century World Fairs," NBER Working Papers 9909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TAB Corley, 2005. "UK Government Regulation of Medicinal Drugs, 1890-2000," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 337-351.
- da Silva Lopes, Teresa & Casson, Mark, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and the Development of Global Brands," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(04), pages 651-680, December.
- B. Zorina Khan & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2001. "The Early Development of Intellectual Property Institutions in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 233-246, Summer.
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business," Working Papers 2, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
More about this item
Keywordstrade marks; brands; international business history; intellectual property rights; trademark law;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-10-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgs:wpaper:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro S. Martins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgqmwuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.