|School of Information South Hall, University of California Berkeley, Ca 94720-4600|
University of California, Berkeley - School of Informationhttp://www.ischool.berkeley.edu
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Paul, Duguid, 2013. "An anniversary to mark: the who, what, when, and why of California's trademark registration law of 1863," MPRA Paper 51854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Duguid & Teresa da Silva Lopes & John Mercer, 2008. "Shifting Patterns in Marks and Registration: France, the United States and United Kingdom, 1870-1970," Working Papers 21, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Duguid, Paul, 2014. "Information in the Mark and the Marketplace: A Multivocal Account," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-30, March.
- Duguid, Paul, 2012. "A Case of Prejudice? The Uncertain Development of Collective and Certification Marks," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(02), pages 311-333, June.
- da Silva Lopes, Teresa & Duguid, Paul, 2012. "Introduction: Behind the Brand," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 86(02), pages 235-238, June.
- Duguid, Paul, 2009. "French Connections: The International Propagation of Trademarks in the Nineteenth Century," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 3-37, March.
- Duguid, Paul, 2005. "Introduction: The Changing Organization of Industry," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(03), pages 453-466, September.
- Duguid, Paul, 2005. "Networks and Knowledge: The Beginning and End of the Port Commodity Chain, 1703–1860," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(03), pages 493-526, September.
- Duguid, Paul, 2003. "Developing the Brand: The Case of Alcohol, 1800–1880," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 405-441, September.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 2001. "Knowledge and Organization: A Social-Practice Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 198-213, April.
- John Seely Brown & Paul Duguid, 1991. "Organizational Learning and Communities-of-Practice: Toward a Unified View of Working, Learning, and Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 40-57, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul Duguid should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.