An anniversary to mark: the who, what, when, and why of California's trademark registration law of 1863
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duguid, Paul, 2009. "French Connections: The International Propagation of Trademarks in the Nineteenth Century," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 3-37, March.
More about this item
Keywordstrademark registration; California; Second Industrial Revolution; wine;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-12-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-12-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2013-12-15 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .