Report NEP-HPE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orley Ashenfelter, 2012. "Economic History or History of Economics? A Review Essay on Sylvia Nasar’s Grand Pursuit: the Story of Economic Genius," Working Papers 1367, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "Was Harrod Right?," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "On the Reception of Haavelmo’s Econometric Thought," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-04, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2012. "Remembering Mark Blaug," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-06, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Rindone, Fabio & Greco, Salvatore & Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2013. "On prospects and games: an equilibrium analysis under prospect theory," MPRA Paper 52131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de, 2013.
"A teoria econômica da religião: aspectos gerais
[Economics of religion: general aspects]," MPRA Paper 52012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardaliaguet, Pierre & Rainer, Catherine & Rosenberg, Dinah & Vieille , Nicolas, 2013. "Markov Games with Frequent Actions and Incomplete Information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1007, HEC Paris.
- Samuli Leppälä, 2012. "Economic Analysis Of Knowledge: The History Of Thought And The Central Themes," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2012-05, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Piet Clement & Ivo Maes, 2013. "The BIS and the Latin American debt crisis of the 1980s," Working Paper Research 247, National Bank of Belgium.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2013. "Consumption as a Social Process within Social Provisioning and Capitalism: Implications for Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 51516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "James M. Buchanan and the European Public Choice Movement: What Did We Learn from Him?," Economics working papers 2013-24, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2013. "Exclusive Dealing: Before Bork, and Beyond," Working Papers 2013-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Sebastien Courtin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2013. "A note on the ordinal equivalence of power indices in games with coalition structure," Working Papers hal-00914910, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2013. "Preserving or removing special players: what keeps your payoff unchanged in TU-games?," Working Papers 2013-09, CRESE.
- Feltkamp, Vicent & Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier & Montero García, María, 2013. "Coalitional games with veto players: Myopic and farsighted behavior," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-73, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- José Pedro Pontes & Joana Pais, 2013. "Coordination and Development," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/29, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Andrei Shleifer, . "Psychologists at the Gate: Review of Daniel Kahneman?s Thinking, Fast and Slow," Working Paper 69731, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Le Bris, David, 2013. "Customary versus Civil Law within Old Regime France," MPRA Paper 52123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Duguid, 2013. "An anniversary to mark: the who, what, when, and why of California's trademark registration law of 1863," MPRA Paper 51854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Information, Interdependence, and Interaction: Where Does the Volatility Come From?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1928, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tibor Neugebauer, & Sascha Fullbrunn, 2012. "Limited Liability, Moral Hazard and Risk Taking A Safety Net Game Experiment," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.