On the Reception of Haavelmo’s Econometric Thought
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hoover, Kevin D., 2014. "On the Reception of Haavelmo’s Econometric Thought," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 45-65, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:jeclit:v:56:y:2018:i:1:p:115-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrygve Haavelmo; econometrics; history of econometrics; the probability approach; econometric methodology; Cowles Commission;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-12-15 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-12-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2012-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .