The BIS and the Latin American debt crisis of the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Implementing the Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation and Supervision,"
Chapters,in: The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Finance, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borio, C., 2009. "Implementing the macroprudential approach to financial regulation and supervision," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 31-41, September.
- Claudio Borio, 2011.
"Rediscovering the Macroeconomic Roots of Financial Stability Policy: Journey, Challenges, and a Way Forward,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-117, December.
- Claudio Borio, 2011. "Rediscovering the macroeconomic roots of financial stability policy: journey, challenges and a way forward," BIS Working Papers 354, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lamfalussy, Alexandre, 1985. "The Changing Environment of Central Bank Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 409-413, May.
- Bank for International Settlements, 1986. "Recent innovations in international banking (Cross Report)," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 01.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Jung, Naeun & Moch, Stephen & Mody, Ashoka, 2014.
"The Eurozone Crisis: Phoenix Miracle or Lost Decade?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 288-308.
- Barry Eichengreen & Naeun Jung & Stephen Moch & Ashoka Mody, 2013. "The eurozone crisis: phoenix miracle or lost decade?," Special Conference Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Carlos F. Diaz-Alejandro, 1984. "Latin American Debt: I Don't Think We Are in Kansas Anymore," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 335-403.
- Battilossi, Stefano & Cassis, Youssef (ed.), 2002. "European Banks and the American Challenge: Competition and Cooperation in International Banking Under Bretton Woods," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199250271.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin American debt crisis; BIS; macroprudential; financial fragility; Lamfalussy;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-12-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:201312-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.