Alexandre Lamfalussy and the origins of the BIS macro-prudential approach to financial stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Lamfalussy, Alexandre, 1985. "The Changing Environment of Central Bank Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 409-413, May.
- Bank for International Settlements, 1986. "Recent innovations in international banking (Cross Report)," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 01.
- William R. White, 2006. "Procyclicality in the financial system: do we need a new macrofinancial stabilisation framework?," BIS Working Papers 193, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Gianni Toniolo, 2006. "One hundred and thirty years of central bank cooperation: a BIS perspective," BIS Working Papers 197, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aka:aoecon:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:289-309 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssupervision; banking sector; Bank for International Settlements; Lamfalussy;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2010:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.