Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knut Anton Mork & Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Energy Prices, Inflation, and Recession, 1974-1975," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 31-64.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1970. "The Recent Acceleration of Inflation and Its Lessons for the Future," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(1), pages 8-47.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-857, December.
- Hall, Robert E & Lilien, David M, 1979.
"Efficient Wage Bargains under Uncertain Supply and Demand,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 868-879, December.
- Robert E. Hall & David M. Lilien, 1978. "Efficient Wage Bargains Under Uncertain Supply and Demand," NBER Working Papers 0306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Berndt, Ernst R, 1976. "Reconciling Alternative Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Ronald E. Findlay & Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1977. "Intermediate Imports and Macroeconomic Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 208-217, May.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978.
"The Macroeconomic Impact of Changes in Income Taxes in the Short and Medium Runs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 71-85, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 1978. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Changes in Income Taxes in the Short and Medium Runs," NBER Chapters,in: Research in Taxation, pages 71-85 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel J.B. Mitchell, 1978. "Union Wage Determination: Policy Implications and Outlook," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 537-582.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-125.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," MPRA Paper 64150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Wohar, Mark E., 2017.
"Common cycles and common trends in the stock and oil markets: Evidence from more than 150years of data,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 72-86.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2015. "Common Cycles and Common Trends in the Stock and Oil markets: Evidence from More than 150 Years of Data," Working Papers 201572, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin L Hunt, 2005. "Oil Price Shocks; Can they Account for the Stagflation in the 1970's?," IMF Working Papers 05/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Greene, David L & Jones, Donald W & Leiby, Paul N, 1998. "The outlook for US oil dependence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Liu, Qing & Shi, Kang & Wu, Zhouheng & Xu, Juanyi, 2014. "Oil price stabilization and global welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 246-260.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Chuhwan & Chung, Mo & Lee, Sukgyu, 2011. "The effects of oil price on regional economies with different production structures: A case study from Korea using a structural VAR model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8185-8195.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Oil price shocks and domestic inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 62797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "The Importance of Oil Price Changes in the 1970s World Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 232-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venus khim-sen Liew & Arunnan Balasubramaniam, 2017. "Oil Price Shocks and Sectoral Outputs: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 38-47.
- Rangan Gupta & Hylton Hollander & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "The Impact of Oil Shocks in a Small Open Economy New-Keynesian Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for South Africa," Working Papers 201652, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.