Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "Some Skeptical Thoughts on the Theory of Induced Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 208-219.
- Antràs Pol, 2004.
"Is the U.S. Aggregate Production Function Cobb-Douglas? New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Antras, Pol, 2004. "Is the U.S. Aggregate Production Function Cobb-Douglas? New Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," Scholarly Articles 3196325, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jacques Mairesse & Bronwyn H. Hall & Benoît Mulkay, 1999.
"Firm-Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 55-56, pages 27-67.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Benoit Mulkay, 1998. "Firm-level investment in France an the United States: an exploration of what we have learned in twenty years," IFS Working Papers W98/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Mulkay, Benoit, 1998. "Firm Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5tp4r5nm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Hall, B. & Mairesse, J. & Mulkay, B., 1998. "Firm-Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years," Economics Papers 143, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse & Benoit Mulkay & Jacques Mairesse, 1999. "Firm Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years," Econometrics 9902001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Jacques Mairesse and Benoit Mulkay., 1998. "Firm Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years," Economics Working Papers 98-261, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jacques Mairesse & Bronwyn H. Hall & Benoit Mulkay, 1999. "Firm-Level Investment in France and the United States: An Exploration of What We Have Learned in Twenty Years," NBER Working Papers 7437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skott, Peter, 1981. "Technological Advance with Depletion of Innovation Possibilities: A Comment and Some Extensions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 977-987, December.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis & Edmond S. Phelps, 1965. "A Model of Induced Invention, Growth and Distribution," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 186, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "Technological Advance with Depletion of Innovation Possibilities-Implications for the Dynamics of Factor Shares," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(355), pages 614-623, September.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999. "How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-857, December.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & JosÈ-Victor RÌos-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 2000.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality: A Macroeconomic Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1029-1054, September.
- Per Krusell & Lee E. Ohanian & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Giovanni L. Violante, 1997. "Capital-skill complementarity and inequality: a macroeconomic analysis," Staff Report 239, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- W. A. Brock, 1970. "On Existence of Weakly Maximal Programmes in a Multi-Sector Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 275-280.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson–Solow–Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110, June.
- Khan, Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2003. "Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-189, October.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1970. "Some Approaches to the Theory and Measurement of Total Factor Productivity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 1137-1177, December.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Berndt, Ernst R, 1976. "Reconciling Alternative Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Directed Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "Labor- And Capital-Augmenting Technical Change," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven M. Fazzari & Andrew P. Meyer, 2002. "That Elusive Elasticity: A Long-Panel Approach To Estimating The Price Sensitivity Of Business Capital," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B3-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Recent Empirical Studies of the CES and Related Production Functions," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 55-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInduced Innovation; Climate Change; Technological Change; Functional Distribution of Income;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.