Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-1010, December.
- Petith, Howard, 2000. "The contingent nature of the revolution predicted by Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, February.
- Burgstaller,Andre, 1994. "Property and Prices," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521419031, January.
- Thomas Michl, 1999. "Biased Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 193-206.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Growth cycles, induced technical change, and perpetual conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12.