Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petith, Howard, 2000. "The contingent nature of the revolution predicted by Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, February.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521419031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-10, December.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Growth cycles, induced technical change, and perpetual conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12.
- Thomas Michl, 1999. "Biased Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 193-206.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:52:y:2003:i:2:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.