Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Growth cycles, induced technical change, and perpetual conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12.
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-1010, December.
- Thomas Michl, 1999. "Biased Technical Change and the Aggregate Production Function," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 193-206.
- Burgstaller,Andre, 1994. "Property and Prices," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521419031, May.
- Petith, Howard, 2000. "The contingent nature of the revolution predicted by Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 177-190, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:52:y:2003:i:2:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.